Sunday, April 20, 2008

New 2009 Pilot Are you Ready?




The new 2009 Honda Pilot might just be the most prepared, useful and ready-for-anything vehicle on the road. Within its completely redesigned exterior, you'll find:
Increased space: Plenty of room for 8 passengers, or fold the rear seats down to carry extra cargo. More luxury: Available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation SystemTM with voice recognition,* DVD Rear Entertainment System, tri-zone automatic climate control system with humidity control (EX and above), power tailgate and more. Better performance: A strong, 250-hp i-VTEC® V-6 with Honda's fuel-saving Variable Cylinder ManagementTM (VCM®)† Serious safety: Including ACETM body structure, Vehicle Stability Assist ® and advanced airbag systems.
And now you can see photos, a 360-degree spin and get all the other information you've been waiting for. You can even make a "Readysode"--a mix-your-own video you can pass along to your pals. So visit the site and see more of what's new for the 2009 Pilot. Because when it pulls into dealers in May, you'll want to be ready.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For Tony Steart or Darrell. Met Tony at the Joliet Track.I was lucky enough to be in the pits. I'm a hooirm a hoosier and Tony's My Man!! Well. I came running up behimd him after an inteview with my arm around his should.. To make a long story short. Tony wasn't happy. Although I did manage to get him to talk to me. I still carry the Nickname " The Man Who
Waas ZScoded By Tny Sterwart. I do I loose MY title? Please forward this to Tony's mail. Or Darell. Anyfeedback wll be greatly apprecied.

Sincereley,

Terry VanCleef

Chesrton, IN

stargazer1961@verizon.net

I think a race w/ out Darelle at the end of the season is JUST NOT RIGHT. Every race should start w/ a boogedy or 3. Please help me Dreele. Only place I can find you and have been loooking for a year. HAELP!!!

stargazer1961@verizon.net. Terry