Friday, December 14, 2007

Customer Service Is What We Do

Hello Kelvin,

Thank you for scheduling an opportunity for my daughter to have the headlights adjusted on her new car (bought from Hootie). I also appreciate you calling me when you found out you would be off yesterday afternoon and for you arranging with Byron for her to arrive. Byron had the Service Department adjust her headlights within 5 minutes and someone put the tag on her car.

I do not have to tell you how nice it is to get good service…but I will tell you it is especially nice when you send your daughter and she is treated courteously and with the professional integrity she experienced because of your help.

Because of your effort, I will not hesitate to refer people to your Dealership. Thank you very much,

Doug

Doug Everett
http://www.portablecooling.com/
Toll-Free 1-800-807-5798
Toll-Free Fax 1-800-591-9424
16 Years Serving North America

No comments: